Senior Export Sales Executive
London Based Role
We are a long established company operating both in the UK and overseas in the markets of medals, insignia, special commissions, military, masonic, fashion and design.
The company has recently been taken private by the same family which has owned the business since its inception. Following this change, and some recent sales success in ‘export’ and other markets, the company is now looking to solidify and expand its sales achievements. We believe the position of a full-time Senior Export Sales Executive will help achieve this for the Export Division.
Summary of role
- To develop and implement a sales strategy for sales of medals, insignia, special commission and military sales into export markets
- Responsible for the Export Team inclusive of managing objectives, reviews and results
- Be a proactive member of the overall sales operation and support day-to-day activities of the business
- This is a progressive position, and the Senior Export Sales Executive reports to the board
- Willing to travel, and work, abroad extensively
- Travel experience and understanding of African and Middle Eastern culture, as well as other cultures
- Familiarity with State Insignia and Honours Systems
- An understanding of the techniques used in the manufacture of State Insignia and Medals
- Clear demonstration of Organisational Skills
- Clear demonstration of Sales Ability
- Past experience, and success, in a position of leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Develop and Implement a Sales and Marketing Strategy for the sales of medals, insignia, Special Commission and Military Sales in Export Markets.
- Improve Sales Pipeline
- Improve Sales ‘Lead to Close’ ratio
- Keep track of the division’s budget and ensure it is used to appropriately
The London Office is located on Coram Street near Russell Square Tube Station in London
This position requires an individual to work at irregular hours. As a minimum the company expects working hours for this position to be 37.5 hours a week, but individuals will be expected to fulfil any work commitments that they may have which fall outside of this. Salary is to be advised upon application, depending on experience. This position has a commission scheme.
Please send your application with covering letter and C.V. via email to: email@example.com