Medal & Ribbon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Do you have an engraving service for medals?
- At this present time, we don’t have an engraving service for medals.
What is your turnaround time on medal mounting?
- Due to the high volume of work, we are advising customers 4-5 weeks delivery.
How should medals be despatched to Toye, Kenning & Spencer?
Toye, Kenning & Spencer Ltd ,
- Please send your original medals to the address listed below by recorded delivery, we will in turn despatch your mounted medals by recorded delivery also.
How should I pay?
- You can place the order online at The Toye Shop or alternatively place your order via telephone on +44 (0) 24 7684 8800
What is Court Style Mounting?
- Court Style Mounting is where the medals are stitched directly to the backing on a rigid frame, refraining the medals from moving around.
Do you supply International Ribbons?
- Yes, but there is a minimum order quantity of 50 metres.
Can I wear another member of my family’s medals at an Armistice Day Parade or any other Parade?
- Yes, you can. But you must make sure that the medals are worn on the right hand side of your chest.
Can you make a ribbon of my design?
- We do manufacture bespoke ribbons to a customers design. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org